Associate, DLA Piper Ukraine Finance & Projects practice
DLA Piper Ukraine (Kyiv office), a part of DLA Piper, a global law firm, is looking for an associate to join its Finance & Projects practice
We are looking for collaborative, results oriented people who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have exceptional problem solving skills. If you are a highly talented legal professional interested in working closely with clients and colleagues in the market leading practice, we want to hear from you!
We offer exceptional career opportunities in an environment that is challenging, rewarding, and, we believe, truly different from our competitors.
The principal requirements for such candidates are as follows:
- Leading Ukrainian university degree in Law;
- Experience advising clients in Energy and Infrastructure with major Ukrainian and/or international legal consulting firm;
- Post graduate professional experience 3+ years;
- LLM with a foreign law school is a plus
- Fluency in English and Ukrainian; candidates with fluency in German will be given preference;
- Excellent research, analytical and legal writing skills;
- Analytical mindset, strong communication skills, client-oriented approach;
Please submit your resume to Julia Fetisova, HR Manager,