Junior Associate (Competition/Antitrust), Redcliffe Partners
Redcliffe Partners is looking for a junior associate to join its Competition/Antitrust practice.
We often work on the most significant and complex projects taking place in Ukraine. If you are interested in joining one of the most international and dynamic teams on the Ukrainian legal market, we encourage you to apply.
- A law degree from a reputable Ukrainian law school. A recognised LL.M would be an advantage
- Minimum 1 year of relevant Competition/Antitrust law professional experience at an international or a major Ukrainian law firm
- Fluent English, Ukrainian and Russian
- Excellent analytical, legal writing/ research and attention to details skills
- Carrying out legal research and legal analysis
- Assisting with drafting of merger control/concerted actions filings
- Advising clients on a range of competition law issues, including analysis of distribution agreements and policies for compliance with competition laws
- Assisting with drafting of transaction or other contract documents, memoranda
- Actively participating in business development, including preparation of legal alerts and presentations
- Interesting legal work in a supportive team
- Market leading remuneration
- Innovative, targeted, cutting-edge learning and development initiatives to ensure that all of our people realize their full potential
Please submit your resume and a cover letter indicating your desired position to firstname.lastname@example.org.